These are some of the questions you should be able to answer before making important decisions regarding your practice and future. Unsure of the answers? Perhaps you should meet with Radman & Associates to help you make the best decisions
Questions to Answer Before Becoming an Associate with Eventual Buy-In
- Has a comprehensive valuation been done?
- Does the seller have a 3-5 year strategic plan for retirement?
- Do you feel you know the seller and his practice philosophy well?
- Will an associate contract with buy-in specifics be signed before you begin working?
Questions to Answer Before Hiring an Associate
- Do you have enough operatories and staff for an additional dentist?
- Is your practice overhead within normal ranges?
- Is there adequate patient load to support two families?
Question to Answer Before Selling Your Practice
- Do you have a transition plan in place?
- Can you afford to retire?
- Is there something you would rather do than dentistry?
- Have you met with a practice broker